Our Mediation process is specifically designed to help private, public and not-for-profit organisations save vast amounts of time, money and pain by delivering positive conclusions for the parties involved in a timely manner.
Our process and role as a Mediator is to:
- Consult with the parties to uncover and identify root causes of conflict
- Find practical, relevant, long-term solutions
- Identify beneficial options for all parties
- Ensure improved understanding between people in conflict
- Enable the empowerment of people to solve their own problems.
Please click here to view and download more details on how we approach the Mediation process.
Law firms and other Advisors
We welcome the opportunity to work with law firms representing the parties and any other advisors who are mission critical to achieving a positive outcome.